Sunday, December 7, 2008

Travel day to Guangzhou














Yesterday was our travel day from Beijing (north and cold 20's-30's F) to Guangzhou (south and warm 66 F). Anna was very excited all day and by the end of the day we were all tired and cranky. We like the White Swam Hotel in Guangzhou and did a walking tour to remind us where things are located. We were so tired that we fell asleep fast last night. It is now Monday at 5 am, and we have been awake for a couple of hours here. Anna would not go back to sleep after waking in the night so I hoping for naps before we get Grace at 2pm today. A nap not just for Anna but for me too. I will post a few travel pictures - some Anna took on the plane. I am unpacked and ready to meet Grace. Today our family will be complete!

4 comments:

catbertie said...

Glad you made it....it's about 12-15 degrees in the greater Indy area today (Colts win #6 in a row!!) and I wish I was with you!! Be certain to let me know you room number so I can send a paper message.

Next time....maybe photos of Grace????
blessings,
Cathy

Auntie B said...

I am counting down the hours. There is one proud auntie waiting back here in cold Indiana.

Leagre Family said...

Hi guys!!!!! We are so excited for you and cannot wait to see miss Grace!! You must have her now...and are no doubt bonding in the room...or strolling about...or filling out paperwork in some conference room. :-)
Our prayers are with you, and we send lots of love! Miss Anna T...you are such a wonderful traveler!! We love seeing the photos of you IN CHINA!! Anna Li wishes she could go to China some time soon! Love, the Leagres

mrominger said...

It has been such a treat to follow your travels. Anna, I am going to post the pictures of you in China for your classmates. We miss you so much and cannot wait to see you and your baby sister back in Indy! All the best, Mrs. Rominger