Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Letter 2008



Today I Kissed an Angel
today I kissed an angel I knew it from the start
the first time my angel smiled at me I gave away my heart
today I kissed an angel this angel child of mine
though not of my creation my child by God's design
today I kissed an angel my heart is dancing wild,
a family by a miracle blessed by this angel child.
-Unknown


2008 has been the best year ever since we became a family of four! We kissed our angel Grace on December 8th and returned from China on December 18th with great joy and some jet lag. There is no better gift than another beautiful child in our family during this Christmas season. In China, Anna loved climbing the Great Wall and was a natural big sister at caring for Grace. At church on Sunday, Anna was the proudest I have ever seen her as she held her baby sister tight. Roy and Anna will go back to Eli Lilly and Park Tudor School on January 5th, but right now the four of us are enjoying each other. I am taking three months family leave time with Grace, who after about a half hour of screaming when she met us has claimed us as her family with her love. Thank you for your support and friendship through our adoption process. We know we are blessed with our family and friends!
With Love, Gratitude, and Peace,
Debra, Roy, Anna, Grace (and Kitty Jasmine that Grace is not so sure about yet)

No comments: