Sunday, December 14, 2008









Anna is trying to teach Grace to walk in some of the pictures; they mainly play. Grace can now say mama, can make kisses, and cut a new tooth on the bottom today. Her mouth looks like she could be getting lots more teeth soon. Anna and I had a foot and back massage today as our special outing together - my choice, of course. We also went to the park both in the morning and afternoon, which is Anna favorite. This evening we decided to eat Chinese in the hotel. It is a 5 star restaurant, and the food and live music were fantastic. I was glad we didn't have any break-downs in the restaurant. Both girls fell asleep at the end of the meal. Grace woke up when I put on her PJ's and is still awake, but Anna only woke to brush her teeth then went to sleep for the night at only 7:30pm. I think it was the massage that must have relaxed Anna or maybe all the playing at the park. Tomorrow we start touring at 9:30am which should be a good day.

1 comment:

Connie said...

I love the red couch pic (they're always my favorite). Your girls are beautiful. Enjoy the rest of your trip.